The Sustainable Group is composed of two separate arms.
Building and maintenance services
Sustainable Building Services (UK) Limited works nationwide with clients in both the public and private sectors. It serves local authorities, housing associations, developers and national procurement frameworks and delivers a wide range of services.
- Internal / external housing upgrades.
- Whole house refurbishment.
- Energy efficiency measures.
- General building and maintenance.
- Design and build (both new build and refurb).
- Funding management for community regeneration.
Drawing upon the Group's specialist expertise in managing regeneration funding, SBS is able to maximise the scope and the public adoption of a broad spectrum of works. By helping householders take advantage of public funding and/or preferential private finance, it makes its various offerings as far-reaching and as socially inclusive possible.Download the Sustainable Building Services brochure here.
Domestic energy efficiency specialists
Sustainable Energy Services is the part of the Group that specialises in carrying out energy efficiency improvements for domestic clients. As a trading arm of Sustainable Building Services (UK) Limited, it enables private homeowners to take advantage of FCA-regulated interest-free finance when commissioning a broad range of energy-saving works. Examples of these measures include:
- Installation of solid wall insulation systems.
- Boiler replacements and installations.
- Cavity wall, roof and floor insulation.
- Energy efficient replacement doors.
- Replacement double/triple glazing.
- Secondary glazing.
- Fan-assisted storage heaters.
- Heat recovery systems.
- Micro-generation technologies.